Sunday, October 31, 2010

LOTD: pink and brown

I would like to say that I attempted to do an inspired look, but I'd rather not because it didn't even come close to what it was supposed to look like due to my strong Chinese facial features (my eyes which lack that deep crease). 

This Smashbox palette is the third and last palette that I've recently purchased. All of their colors have similar and shimmery colors on them, but heeey you can never have too much make up. Pigmentation is great, but not as vibrant as Urban Decay's.

By the way, I somehow attempted to fake a short hair look. It's pretty impressive what I sometimes do with the lack of effort. 



















Products used
Foundation: MAC studio fix powder
Lips: Rimmel l/s in temptation
Eyeshadow base: Smashbox photo finish lid primer, MAC cream base in pearl
Eyelashes: Bestkine lashes in Y-66, Loreal carbon black voluminous
Eyeliner: Clinique brush on cream liner in black
Blush: MAC blush in peachykeen

Eyeshadows
Smashbox wish palette: #1
Smashbox wish palette: #3
Smashbox wish palette: #9
Smashbox wish palette: #13
Loreal HIP e/s in cherry

Brows
Smashbox wish palette: #15
Jordana e/s in black

No comments:

Post a Comment